* Subscribe: http://www.youtube.com/subscription_center?add_user=EF
* See all episodes: http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLiVDPajlpFZUl0afcKrONagEvxTpzidiH
‘On the go with EF’ is our weekly vlog, where a team of EF youtubers travel the world and vlog about the cities they visit, languages and culture. The team now consists of Maria, Kendra, Liam & Angelina. New video every Thursday!
EPISODE 49 VOCABULARY
to hollow out
roasted pumpkin seeds
sword lilly (Gladiolus)
pumpkin pie milkshake
pair of sock
PUMPKIN PIE MILKSHAKE INGREDIENTS
500 ml milk
8 small scoops of ice cream
2 tablespoons pumpkin pulp
2 teaspoons allspice
2 teaspoons cloves
2 teaspoons cinnamon
“BEST COMMENT” COMPETITION
To enter the competition, listen to the question asked in the video and post your reply in the “comments” section below the video.
* Question: What do you like to do with pumpkins?
* Prize: Halloween socks
* Deadline to comment: 7th December 2017
* Winner (YouTube username): TBA
The winner is announced here, and also in the form of a reply to the winning comment, within 1 week after the entry deadline.
For full competition rules, please see http://bit.ly/onthegorules
On the go with EF #49 – Kendra’s Halloween Pumpkin Pie Milkshake