A kawaii Rilakkuma twist on the classic pumpkin pie 🙂 Enjoy, and make sure to share pictures of your treats on Facebook and Instagram with the hashtag #kawaiisweetworld!
My website (!!): http://kawaiisweetworld.com/
♥ Facebook: http://on.fb.me/14LNQ1d
♥ Instagram: http://instagram.com/kawaiisweeteats/
♥ Channel: http://bit.ly/18keK04
Rilakkuma Template: http://bit.ly/1SXRzyH
Pie Crust Recipe (makes two 9” pie crusts)
1 cup (2 sticks) butter, chilled
2 ½ cups flour
¼ tsp salt
7-8 T ice water
1. Dice butter into 1/2” cubes and store in freezer or fridge until ready to use.
2. Whisk together flour and salt. Cut in butter with pastry blender or two knives. Add ice water until pastry just comes together.
3. Divide pastry into 2 pieces and wrap with plastic wrap. Refrigerate for at least one hour.
Pumpkin Pie Recipe (makes one 9” pie)
¾ cup sugar
1 tsp cinnamon
½ tsp ginger
¼ tsp cloves
½ tsp salt
2 eggs, room temperature
1 can (15 oz) pumpkin puree
1 can (12 oz) evaporated mik
1. Preheat oven to 425F.
2. Whisk together sugar, cinnamon, ginger, cloves, and salt. Set aside
3. In a separate bowl, whisk eggs. Mix in pumpkin puree, and then stir in sugar. Gradually mix in evaporated milk. Pour into chilled pie crust and bake for 45 minutes or until edges are set and center is still slightly jiggly.
Music courtesy of Audio Network
How to Make Rilakkuma Pumpkin Pie!