1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
2. Whisk the two large eggs in your medium sized bowl.
3. Once the eggs have been beaten add 1 can of sweetened condensed milk, 1 can of pumpkin, a pinch of salt, 1 1/2 tsp. pumpkin pie spice, 1 tsp. ground cinnamon to your medium sized bowl.
4. Mix all the ingredients with a whisk until smooth.
5. Once the ingredients are smooth pour the contents onto your ready mae pie crust.
6. Bake your pumpkin pie for 15 minutes in 425 degree temperature.
7. After 15 minutes has passed, reduce the oven temperature to 350 degrees and continue to bake your pumpkin pie for an additional 35-40 minutes.
8. After 35 minutes your pumpkin pie should be ready! Put on your oven mittens or grap a pot holder and remove your pumpkin pie from the oven.
9. Place your pumpkin pie on top of a heat safe surface.
10. Wait for pumpkin pie to cool down, cut your pumpkin pie, and you are ready to enjoy a slice or two or three of delicious easy made pumpkin pie! I like to add whipped cream on top! Yum!
Thank you aprilathena7 for this delicious recipe 😀
I know this video was a little different…..but i figured you can benefit from it just in time for the holidays 😀
oh and yea i bought all the ingredients 😀 lol
How to #3: Make Pumpkin Pie! Yum! 😀