SassEsnacks™ has only one YouTube channel. Any other channel claiming to belong to me is a fake and run by an imposter.
Martha Stewart’s Paté Brisée Pie Crust Recipe (for one double-crust or two single-crust pies:
2 3/4 cups all-purpose flour
1 1/4 teaspoons salt
1 cup (2 sticks), plus 2 tablespoons cold, unsalted butter cut into small pieces
1/2 cup ice water
1. Pulse flour and salt in a food processor to combine. Add butter cut into small pieces, and pulse until mixture forms coarse crumbs with some large pieces remaining (about 10 seconds).
2. With machine running, add ice water in a slow, steady stream until dough just holds together without being wet or sticky, no longer than 30 seconds.
3. Divide dough in half; flatten and shape into disks, and wrap each in plastic. Refrigerate at least 1 hour or overnight.
4. Roll out dough and place in pan.
5. Decorate edge and poke bottom with fork.
6. Put back in fridge for at least one hour (this prevents crust from shrinking).
7. Preheat oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit.
8. Put foil in pie dish and add dry pinto beans to full.
9. Bake for 15 minutes at 425 degrees Fahrenheit.
10. Reduce temperature to 375 degrees Fahrenheit and remove foil and beans (CAUTION: BEANS WILL BE HOT).
11. Bake for another 5 to 7 minutes.
COOK’S NOTE: For the flakiest crust, make sure all ingredients (including flour) are cold when you begin.
Pie Filling Recipe:
1 cup (packed) light-brown sugar
1 tablespoon cornstarch
1/2 teaspoon salt
2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
1 teaspoon cinnamon
1 1/2 cup fresh pumpkin puree or canned
3 large eggs (lightly beaten)
1 1/2 cup evaporated milk
In a large bowl, combine sugar, cornstarch, salt, pumpkin pie spice, cinnamon, pumpkin puree, and 3 eggs. Beat well. Add evaporated milk, and combine. Fill pie shell.
COOK’S NOTE: For shiny pie shell edge, baste with egg yolk mixed with one tablespoon of heavy cream before adding filling.
Bake at 425 degrees Fahrenheit for 10 minutes. Reduce heat to 350 degrees Fahrenheit and bake for additional 50 to 60 minutes. Cool on wire rack.
Nail Polish: OPI Infinite Shine2 in color You’re Blushing Again.
Lip Color: MAC liner in Morning Coffee, MAC lipstick in Fast Play Amplified, Lancôme Juicy Tube in various colors.
Follow me on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/sassesnacks/
Why do you whisper? My videos are intended to relax, induce sleep, or create ASMR.
What does ASMR mean? Autonomous sensory meridian response; it is characterized as a distinct, pleasurable tingling sensation in the head, scalp, back, or peripheral regions of the body in response to visual, auditory, tactile, olfactory, or cognitive stimuli.
Thanks for watching!
ASMR: Pumpkin Pie | Turkey Wing | Thanksgiving Leftovers | Eating Sounds