Learn how to make Dahi Aloo – Potato in Yogurt Gravy – Rajasthani Vegetarian Curry Recipe By Annuradha Toshniwal
Dahi Aloo, Spicy Potatoes in Creamy Yogurt Gravy, a Rajasthani main course recipe and a very healthy potato side dish recipe. A very simple and easy to make quick homemade cuisine.
1 tbsp Clarified Butter (Ghee)
1 tsp Cumin Seeds
1/4 tsp Turmeric Powder
1 tsp Coriander Powder
1/2 tsp Red Chilli Powder
3 Boiled Potatoes
2 cups Yogurt
1 tsp Garam Masala
– Add ghee to a heated pan and add cumin seeds to it
– Once the cumin seeds gets roasted, quickly pour in turmeric powder, coriander powder, red chilli powder and give it a quick swirl
– Quickly add the potatoes and mix everything well so as to mix all the ingredients well.
– Add yogurt and keep stirring continuously
– Add salt and stir for some more time and take it off the flame and pour it in a bowl.
– Serve hot after sprinkling some garam masala and coriander leaves.
Share on Facebook – http://goo.gl/qnSiAL
Tweet about this – http://goo.gl/QePlJx
Subscribe & Stay Tuned – http://www.youtube.com/subscription_center?add_user=rajshrifood
For more videos log onto http://www.youtube.com/rajshrifood
Find us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/rajshrifood
Follow us on Pinterest at http://www.pinterest.com/rajshrifood
Follow us on Twitter at http://www.twitter.com/rajshrifood
Follow us on google plus https://plus.google.com/+rajshrifood
Dahi Aloo – Potato in Yogurt Gravy – Rajasthani Vegetarian Curry Recipe By Annuradha Toshniwal [HD]