For licensing and media inquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
Produced, Directed, and Edited by Cut.com
Sound Design – Brendan J. Hogan, Jamie Hunsdale and Ryan Baldwin (www.impossibleacoustic.com)
Chef – Ben Hodgetts
Weed whiskey extraction technique
750mL bottle of bourbon whiskey
¼ oz ground weed
1. Pour the bottle of whiskey into a sealable jar (or pour out a little bit of whiskey to make up for the added volume of the weed) and add the ground weed.
2. Shake the bottle and let it sit, out of the sun, for at least 48 hours. Shake it up at least once a day until it has reached your desired potency – up to one month if possible. The longer it sits, the more potent it will be.
3. Pour the whiskey mixture into a glass container, using a cheesecloth to strain out all ground weed from the whiskey. Repeat this step as necessary to strain all of the whiskey from the ground weed, and discard the remaining weed.
Cranberry Sauce recipe
1 lb cranberries
1 ½ cups sugar
1 cup fresh-squeezed orange juice
1 Tbsp cinnamon
¼ cup weed bourbon
1. Combine cranberries, sugar, orange juice, and cinnamon in a saucepan and simmer over medium heat until the cranberries start to break down.
2. Add weed bourbon and remove from heat, stirring until fully combined.
Thanks to our friends at the Green Door Seattle! http://thegreendoorseattle.com
Baked – Episode 12: Cooking With Weed: Cranberry Sauce